© Shreya Mathur. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Change is good.

I spent the whole of yesterday making changes in the blog. And, the best part is, I am contented. The satisfaction and saturation (oh, oh, alliteration!) was overwhelming.

Among other things, I have decided to get down to studying. After a year long abstinence from books, reflected well in my grades, unfortunately. Its time for some hard work- one year, from March to March.



Also, I've taken a quarter-year resolution to clean my spoken language.(Why quarter-year? 'Coz I missed the new year deadline, but its never too late to resolve). From now on, no "oh shit", no "wtf", no "wth", and I'm even done with the innocent "damn it". Don't laugh! I'm trying to be sincere here. I've always believed that words like these are poor substitutes to voicing our feelings. And so, I'm experimenting! Sometime back, I was on the phone, and in just two hours, I "restarted" this initiative some twenty times. Haha! My friend was so frustrated ;)
Its just an initiative. To test my brain. Count how many times I slip. Check how long it takes (very long, it seems). Be busy in some way. Try something new. And add to my list of "Oh did I tell you, I once..."

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who's That Girl?

Who's That Girl?
Know someone who completes work, minutes After the deadline, ALWAYS? If not, let me introduce myself. :) If you are what you eat, then I'd be an Ivy Gourd. Or, maybe a Capsicum... But never, ever an onion. Who wants to be an onion anyway? I don't want to make others cry :\ I love deep verses, witty quotes, new words, quirky info, and accidental alliterations (noticed one here?). Sometimes I talk in pairs, for e.g: rhyme and rhythm, songs and dance -all these complete me. I’m thirsty for knowledge, and highly forgetful (pair again). 5 hours ago, writing about me was daunting, but now I can’t stop. Whenever I remember that till now, I have no goal in life, I get scared but still can't care less. Yes, I am a bundle of contradictions with an opinionated mind. But 17 year olds can be awarded this much leniency, right?