© Shreya Mathur. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sari, finally!

I'm just so excited that I finally draped a sari. Even though most of the people I wanted to see weren't there, it doesn't matter, 'coz I had fun :)

Yesterday (7th october) was the second dandiya night in school. I hadn't attended the first one. But I made sure maximum possible friends attended this one with me, and sure enough, I had my bit of fun, dance, music, photos, drama, frustration and jokes too. Yeah, plot of a potboiler, really.
Wow! And it's over. So much, so soon.
The whole evening was full of "You look so pretty!"s and "Look at her!"s. Haha. We are girls, remember? Mature, elegant, poised, charming, and the likes. Consult a thesaurus if you will.

And the best part is I looked older. Finally!
Here's wrapping up with a photo.

With this photo I can easily get a driving license, right?
Or a legal entry to a bar?
Please say yes!

On a not-so-high-on-life mode, this "socializing" marks the end of my outing till the boards. I just hope to squeeze in a teeny-weeny bit of a Continuation Party in January. Maybe, let's see.
And now, back to integration and differentiation. Yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who's That Girl?

Who's That Girl?
Know someone who completes work, minutes After the deadline, ALWAYS? If not, let me introduce myself. :) If you are what you eat, then I'd be an Ivy Gourd. Or, maybe a Capsicum... But never, ever an onion. Who wants to be an onion anyway? I don't want to make others cry :\ I love deep verses, witty quotes, new words, quirky info, and accidental alliterations (noticed one here?). Sometimes I talk in pairs, for e.g: rhyme and rhythm, songs and dance -all these complete me. I’m thirsty for knowledge, and highly forgetful (pair again). 5 hours ago, writing about me was daunting, but now I can’t stop. Whenever I remember that till now, I have no goal in life, I get scared but still can't care less. Yes, I am a bundle of contradictions with an opinionated mind. But 17 year olds can be awarded this much leniency, right?